- The Alpine Slide and Cowboy Coaster are located at Snow King Mountain, a few blocks from the Town Square in Jackson, WY.
- Open from Memorial Day through September, and late December - late March
- Regulations require children to be 2 years of age or older and able to walk.
- Control your speed on your individual slide as you race down 2,500 feet of beautiful alpine landscape.
The Alpine Slide snakes down Snow King Mountain, through 2,500 feet of forest and slopes of wildflowers. Take a chair lift to the top and marvel at the view of the valley below and the Tetons in the far distance. Then slide down on a sled with wheels. Control your speed with the brakes and go as fast or as slow as you want. This is a great activity for kids and fun for the whole family.
- Location: The Alpine Slide is located at the Rafferty Base Area near Snow King Hotel.
- Hours/Seasons: The Alpine Slide is open from Memorial Day weekend through September from 11am-6pm in the early/late seasons and 10am-9pm from mid-June to mid-August. Children must be 2 years of age and able to walk.
- Rates: A single ride is $15 and $5 for children. A 5-ride pass is $60. Discounts are available for groups and Fun Packages offer savings on several activities including mini golf and bungee jumping.
- More Info: Call 307-201-5667
Twist and turn down Snow King Mountain on the new Cowboy Coaster. It's Jackson's newest and most exciting attraction.
- Location: Located adjacent to the Alpine Slide near the Snow King Hotel.
The Coaster is open from Memorial Day weekend through September, weekends only after Labor Day. Hours are 11am-6pm early and late season and 10am-9pm in the heart of summer. Winter hours: (when the resort is open) Monday - Friday: 2pm- 6:30pm, Saturday: 11am - 6:30pm, Sunday: 11am -4pm
- More Info: Call 307-201-5464