- Make a reservation for a tandem paraglide ride and be launched from the tram’s summit at 10,450 feet!
- Hike to Rock Springs or Cody Peak or go rock climbing in Corbet’s Couloir.
- Treat yourself to freshly made waffle at Corbet’s Cabin.
Jackson Hole Tram
No visit to Jackson Hole is complete without taking the Aerial Tram up to the summit of Rendezvous Mountain, a 4,139 foot vertical rise. The ride features scenic views of the mountains and Teton Village. At the summit, you can walk around and enjoy the 360 degree panoramas of the Tetons, Jackson Hole and the Snake River Valley or embark on one of the many hikes that originate from here. No dogs allowed.
- Where: The tram is located at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village. From Jackson, take W. Broadway Highway 191/89 for about 1.5 miles. Take a right onto Highway 22 for 4 miles. At the second stoplight, turn right onto Moose/Wilson Road-Highway 390. Teton Village is about 7 miles down on the left.
- Hours/Seasons: late May through early October. The tram is open to skiers and snowboarders during the winter season.
- Prices: Season pass holders ride all summer long for free.
- More Info: Call the resort directly with questions: 307-733-2292
Snow King Mountain
From downtown Jackson Hole, gaze south and you'll find the steep Snow King Mountain. A fun local ski hill, and host to many ski races, in the winter, Snow King boasts a number of fun activities in the summer including a mountain roller coaster, ropes course with zipline, scenic chairlift, alpine slide, and much more.
- Scenic Chairlift
- Location: Access the scenic chairlift from the base area at the corner of Snow King Ave and King St.
- Hours: Memorial Day to Labor Day, 9am to 6pm. Winter rides are available from December through March.
- More Info: 307-201-KING
- Ropes Course and Zipline (Treetop Adventure)
- Location: Head to Rafferty Base Area, next to the Snow King Hotel.
- Hours: Memorial Day to Labor Day, hours vary.
- More Info: 307-201-5464