- Located 12 miles from the town of Jackson in Teton Village.
- Travel to the top of Rendezvous Peak at 10,450 feet in less than 10 minutes.
- Open from 9am-6pm during peak summer months and 9am-3:30 during the winter.
- Embark on hikes, nature walks, paragliding and rock climbing from the summit.
No visit to Jackson Hole is complete without taking the Aerial Tram up to the summit of Rendezvous Mountain, a 4,139 foot vertical rise. The ride features scenic views of the mountains and Teton Village. At the summit, you can walk around and enjoy the 360 degree panoramas of the Tetons, Jackson Hole and the Snake River Valley or embark on one of the many hikes that originate from here. No dogs allowed.
The Aerial Tram is located at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village. From Jackson, take W. Broadway Highway 191/89 for about 1.5 miles. Take a right onto Highway 22 for 4 miles. At the second stoplight, turn right onto Moose/Wilson Road-Highway 390. Teton Village is about 7 miles down on the left.
From May 28th to October 29th, 2016, the tram operates daily 9am-5pm (9am-6pm 6/18/16-9/5/16). For scenic rides during the winter, the tram is open from 9am-3:30pm, late November - early April. The tram leaves every 10-15 minutes, though the schedule and hours of operation are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Summer Ticket Prices
Season pass holders ride all summer long for free and local residents get discounts. Buy your tickets online for $5 discount from window rate. Online tram tickets are as follows:
- Adult (18-64): $37-$42
- Senior (65 & Over): $29-$32
- Junior (6-17): $22-$25
- 5 & Under: Free
- Family Pass (up to 2 Adults and 4 Children: $95
- Make a reservation for a tandem paraglide ride and be launched from the tram’s summit at 10,450 feet!
- Hike to Rock Springs or Cody Peak or go rock climbing in Corbet’s Couloir.
- Treat yourself to freshly made waffle at Corbet’s Cabin.
- Call the resort directly with questions: 307-733-2292