Jenny Lake Campground, open from mid-May to the end of September, is in the heart of Grand Teton National Park, near Jenny Lake. It boasts the colorful and sweet alpine beauty you search for in the perfect camping spot. Water sports as well as backcountry recreation is available for all right here.
Jenny Lake camping can be found eight miles north of Moose, off Highway 89 on the South Jenny Lake turnoff.
GPS: 43.754, - 110.72
Campsites at Jenny Lake Campground are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Open May 5 to October 1, 2017
- Check in time is 11:00 am. Check out is 10:00 am
- Fees: $26 a night for campers with a vehicle; $13 per person per night for hikers and bicyclists
- # Of Sites: 49 sites (for tents only)
- Elevation: 6,793 feet
- Flush Toilet Facilities nearby
- No Showers or Laundry on site
- No generators permitted
- No RV sites available
- Closest Dump Station in Moran, Wyoming
Nearby Activities & Attractions
Close to the backcountry at Jenny Lake Campground, you’ll find plenty of opportunity to take part in adventurous recreation. Of course, Jenny Lake offers some stunning scenery, but also fun water sports. Fishing is great here and at Cottonwood Creek. Boating gets you out on the lake, and you can take a boat shuttle to access some hiking to Inspiration Point or Hidden Falls.